Dunlop Level-Flex Timber Floor Leveller
A high performance self-smoothing screed for timber floors that creates a smooth even finish prior to applying floor coverings.
- A partially self-smoothing screed for application over timber and concrete
- Excellent adhesion, flexibility and water resistant properties
- For ceramic, carpet and vinyl floor coverings
- Excellent flow and levelling properties
- No odour
Colour & Sizes
Approximately 7m2 per 14.9kg unit (12kg powder, 2.9L liquid) at 1mm bed thickness or 2.3m2 at 3mm bed thickness
Ready for ceramic tiles after 12 hours on a 3mm screed. Carpet after 24 hours. Vinyl after 48 hours.
2.9L water per 12kg of powder
- All timber floors must be sanded and primed prior
- On porous surfaces such as concrete prime the surface using a plush broom
You might also need
Dunlop Ardit Trowel
Ideal floor levelling tool, made from high strength stainless steel and supported by multiple rivets in it's construction. The unique ErgoGrip handle provides a comfort whilst achieving a professional finish.
Dunlop Primer & Additive
A ready to use primer for enhancing the adhesion between surfaces and Dunlop Tile Adhesives, Floor Preparation and Waterproofing products.
Dunlop Universal Tile Adhesive
A high performance multipurpose wall and floor tile adhesive for most tiling projects.